Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teen girl pushed from bridge in disturbing viral video speaks out
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/video/viral/tee...?ocid=iehp.

broke 5 ribs also some problems with her throat, neck area.

that would have hurt like hell, she's lucky she's not dead.
Thanks given by:
I wonder if this is going to put a strain on their friendship?

What a stupid, shitty thing to do to anybody, though.
Thanks given by:
my guess is she wont be giving her the friendship bracelet she made out of old shoe laces.
Thanks given by:
(2018-08-10, 02:45 PM)Bong13 Wrote: my guess is she wont be giving her the friendship bracelet she made out of old shoe laces.

I think it will be a friendship necklace.  "Here, let me tie that for you."
Thanks given by:
That's an astounding height
Thanks given by:
What was she doing on that ledge in the first place?

Not that it gives anyone the right to push someone from any height, but was her plan to jump on her own?

Hopefully this doesn’t become another idiotic trend amongst young people like punching unsuspecting strangers in the face or yelling profanity in front of a female reporter. Now we will hear about all this morons looking to push people off bridges. Who knows with kids these days
Thanks given by:
It's probably not that an uncommon of a situation.  Sometimes these dives sound like a good idea until you actually get to the ledge and realize it's not something you can do, so you don't.  Then your bitch friend pushes you off the bridge when you are the least prepared.
Thanks given by:
That is tough to watch after knowing the damage it caused. I've see tons of stupid YouTube compilations of people jumping into water from high places and usually you assume they're fine but this one is scary for two reasons: 1. She got injured badly. 2. Worse than the injury is the question of how she got out of the water next? Were all her friends on the bridge, or were some of them already in the water to help her swim back out? That alone is the worst part of this, because if she passed out or couldn't move because of her injuries she could have easily drowned and died right there before anyone can get to her. The video doesn't really explain this, i'm curious to know if she swam out on her own or if she was helped.
Thanks given by:
(2018-08-12, 02:16 PM)SeanCDNMTL Wrote: What was she doing on that ledge in the first place?

Not that it gives anyone the right to push someone from any height, but was her plan to jump on her own?

she did plan on jumping on her own.  many people do from that ledge.

she was having second thoughts though (as I am sure many do once getting on the ledge and looking down), and her "friend" pushed her when she wasn't ready.

problem was, once pushed, she couldn't prepare for the landing, and basically belly flopped from that height.  If she had jumped on her own, I can only assume it would have been a feet first entry, and she would have been fine.
Thanks given by:
(2018-08-12, 03:55 PM)Ryu65 Wrote: That is tough to watch after knowing the damage it caused. I've see tons of stupid YouTube compilations of people jumping into water from high places and usually you assume they're fine but this one is scary for two reasons: 1. She got injured badly. 2. Worse than the injury is the question of how she got out of the water next? Were all her friends on the bridge, or were some of them already in the water to help her swim back out? That alone is the worst part of this, because if she passed out or couldn't move because of her injuries she could have easily drowned and died right there before anyone can get to her. The video doesn't really explain this, i'm curious to know if she swam out on her own or if she was helped.

According to reports she was helped.
Thanks given by:
She needs better friends

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
People said I was dumb but I proved them. Fry from Futurama 
Good Day and Good Mental Health Frasier
Thanks given by: