Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The BC Shit Thrower
These B.C ladies had better get there acts together

"Woman detained after feces flinging incident at Langley Tim Hortons"

http://theprovince.com/news/local-news/w...im-hortons

and Can we please stop picking on front line works of fast food joints and such places? boy these people seem to take a lot of shit.
Thanks given by:
I am sorry but I laughed my head off watching this nut bar..not only hurl poop but even took the time to wipe..twice..and toss those as well.. maybe she had too much sugar in her Timmies..
º¤ø ¸„ø¤GO HABS GOø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤
Weed Wacker – and Flamethrower Grandma Smurf

Thanks given by:
Pooping on command is not an easy thing to do

my guess is she is a problem crakhead in the area.

I assume they had to shut the whole place down to clean it?

I didn't find it funny at all, that's ***** gross.
Thanks given by: Ryu65
Obvious mental disability.

Woman needs help.
Thanks given by:
"Woman could be facing charges..."

Could? Why the uncertainty?
Thanks given by:
they do have video of her, it shows the whole thing, I wont post it but its not hard to find.
Thanks given by:
She probably thought the bathroom was for the public and did not want to order anything.
Thanks given by:
She is well known to cops in the area and to that Tims as being a problem.
Thanks given by:
(2018-05-17, 11:07 AM)Nuclearsun Wrote: She probably thought the bathroom was for the public and did not want to order anything.

Yes, that is likely true... and?
Thanks given by:
Yeah, that's what I was reading yesterday. She was 'known' to the staff, and wasn't granted access to the washroom.

Hence the quick torpedo launch.
Thanks given by:
Lmao. This is exactly what the internet was invented for. Hard hitting news relayed across the country in seconds.

Seriously though, I laughed at this probably harder then I should have.
"These things have a way of working themselves out. I'm gonna let the liquor do the thinking."
Thanks given by:
Poor thing!
She is a victim of her overly active digestive system...or her mental instability.
It's not her fault at all.

Apologise to her for the brouhaha - in fact, offer her free ass wiping services for a month...
Why is common sense not so common?
Thanks given by:
(2018-05-17, 11:11 AM)Cornholio Wrote: Yeah, that's what I was reading yesterday. She was 'known' to the staff, and wasn't granted access to the washroom.

Hence the quick torpedo launch.
Ah that makes sense..

Thanks given by:
She was paid by Starbucks to perform this stunt.

I heard they haven't sold a single coffee in North America since their exclusionary bathroom policies came to light.
Thanks given by:
(2018-05-17, 11:16 AM)colonel mustard Wrote: Lmao.  This is exactly what the internet was invented for.  Hard hitting news relayed across the country in seconds.

Seriously though, I laughed at this probably harder then I should have.
Same here..

Thanks given by:
What a shitty thing to do!!!
A leader without followers is just a person taking a walk...
Thanks given by:
(2018-05-17, 11:09 AM)theDC Wrote:
(2018-05-17, 11:07 AM)Nuclearsun Wrote: She probably thought the bathroom was for the public and did not want to order anything.

It said in the article that she was refused washroom privileges because of her past behaviour in the restaurant, which I totally believe.  You don't go from being 100% normal to throwing your poop at people in one day.
Thanks given by:

... and she got upset and threw shit at somebody? 

Confused
Thanks given by:
(2018-05-17, 12:55 PM)Nuclearsun Wrote:

Confused

Your post seems to be implying an excuse, as if it's ok because of her reason? Just seems odd to me and I was hoping you'd clarify, cause I wouldn't have guessed this might be normal to you.
Thanks given by:
(2018-05-17, 01:09 PM)theDC Wrote:
(2018-05-17, 12:55 PM)Nuclearsun Wrote:

Confused

Your post seems to be implying an excuse, as if it's ok because of her reason? Just seems odd to me and I was hoping you'd clarify.
Okay...  Icon_rolleyes
Thanks given by: