Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bucks it is
Our team with Green, Vanvleet and Gasol hitting just a few more of their shots makes this series ours imo
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
Its really a shame they let game 1 slip away. That one game makes it a different series.
Thanks given by:
(2019-05-19, 09:11 PM)Chris D Wrote: Nothing "lucky" about that win...they led all but a few minutes

They definitely worked for it, I just think they are heavy underdogs given the Bucks' depth
Thanks given by:
(Yesterday, 02:37 PM)Stevie_Y Wrote:
(2019-05-19, 09:11 PM)Chris D Wrote: Nothing "lucky" about that win...they led all but a few minutes

They definitely worked for it, I just think they are heavy underdogs given the Bucks' depth

I agree.

That was a gutsy effort from the team but in my heart I feel it was their last stand. They have averted losing the series at home, but I have this sinking feeling they will go down in 5.

I think Kawhi is exhausted and banged up. He has been a beast and such a pleasure to watch this year. I don’t know that we will see a better player play in Toronto for a long time.
Thanks given by:
(Yesterday, 12:09 PM)FormalWare Wrote: I still don't feel we've seen the Raptors at their best in this series. Of course, it's possible we haven't seen the Bucks at their best, either.

Maybe we'll see a game with more flow and better execution on offense in Game 4.

I think both teams looked the way they did is by design as they both played well defensively, except game 2 that got out of hand.

Truth is these are the top 2 teams battling it out and different players will have to step up in addition to Leonard. Very disappointed at what a terrible playoffs FVV is having.
Thanks given by:
Big game tonight - hopefully they got some much needed rest. Lowry should be ready, only played 30 min last game - I expect a big game from Kyle tonight.
Thanks given by:
Start Powell and pray that Green or Vanvleet can get going offensively. Take a smidge of pressure off Leonard, Lowry and Siakam ffs

GO RAPS GO
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by: