Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Oilers and the Lottery
Barzal has a very good chance at the Calder. While we never had 1.

Sent from my Google Pixel XL 128GB

*Please excuse any typos or grammatical errors, as this message was typed on the go and likely from dictation
Connor McDavid: "It's great to be a part of Edmonton for the next nine years.  Money aside, I just want to be here, play here, & win here."
Thanks given by:
(2018-01-23, 12:39 PM)OilWings Wrote: Barzal has a very good chance at the Calder. While we never had 1.

*Please excuse any typos or grammatical errors, as this message was typed on the go and likely from dictation

Both McDavid and Nuge would have won if not for fluky injuries.

The Hopkins one still grinds my gears as he had as many points as the guy who won in almost half as many games.

The McDavid one - is what it is but no one with half a brain would say he wasn’t the best in his class regardless of injury. He was the player of the week every week he played but one and his PPG wasn’t even close to being challenged.

Thanks given by:
Of course Connor was the best rookie in his rookie year but, at the same time, given the amount of games missed, I understood why he didn't win it and I think the right choice was made.
Thanks given by:
(2018-01-23, 01:04 PM)Pouzar Wrote: Of course Connor was the best rookie in his rookie year but, at the same time, given the amount of games missed, I understood why he didn't win it and I think the right choice was made.

I really thought he'd still win.  What he did was phenomenal.
Thanks given by:
Connor and Nuge should've won it.

Connor McDavid: "It's great to be a part of Edmonton for the next nine years.  Money aside, I just want to be here, play here, & win here."
Thanks given by: