Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The post-Karlsson trade thread
(2019-01-09, 06:13 AM)FashionPolice Wrote:
(2019-01-09, 01:03 AM)MisterZ Wrote: Karlsson has 23 points in his past 14 games. Top 5 in defensemen points.

Happy for him, wish him all the best.

65 had to go, because we have to let Boro do what he wants in a democratic locker room.

Seriously though, el cheapo deserves every bit that's coming to him as karlsson shines again.

I think he's found his offensive game there. Won't be surprised if he ends up with more points than Burns
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
****Sens receive a 1st RD pick from the Sharks (no later than 2022) if Karlsson is on an Eastern Conference roster (reserve list) during the 2018-19 season.
*Conditions: 2019 2nd round pick is the higher of the two picks the Sharks currently own: Panthers and their own.
**Conditions: Ottawa receives Sharks 2019 1st round pick if Sharks do not make the playoffs. If Sharks make the playoffs, Ottawa receives Sharks 2020 1st.
***Conditions: Sens receive Sharks 2021 2nd round pick if Karlsson is re-signed. The selection upgrades to a 2021 1st if Sharks reach the Stanley Cup final in 2019.

This is from capfriendly, these are some annoying to follow.

It'd be cool if Karlsson res-signed so we get an additional 2nd rounder and I'd be fine with them making the finals as well, would cheer for Karlsson to win a cup. But the ideal scenario is they re-sign Karlsson, don't make the finals, and we get the 1st round pick this year (Even though an extra 1st next year wouldn't be bad at all. We'll most likely get the Panther's 2nd round pick.
Thanks given by:
What do you mean? Best case scenario is the Sharks making the finals this year and resigning him, giving us their 2020 and 2021 1st round picks.
Thanks given by:
(2019-01-25, 08:27 PM)Heisenberg Wrote: What do you mean? Best case scenario is the Sharks making the finals this year and resigning him, giving us their 2020 and 2021 1st round picks.

Whoops, you're right, i thought we'd get their 2019 1st rounder which isn't even available and figured a 31st overall isn't much.
Thanks given by: