Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Then they came for...

Next up, legal immigrants. 

This woman (who, yes, is same one that "inadvertently" made a Nazi salute at the RNC) has 3 adopted/immigrant children, including a daughter from Guatamala who is A) old enough to understand what Ingraham is suggesting here, and B) brown skinned, which presumably would make her part of the "visible demographic changes that none of us voted for and most of us don't like". 

Thanks given by:
(2018-08-09, 07:58 AM)Bo Dangles Wrote:
Next up, legal immigrants. 

This woman (who, yes, is same one that "inadvertently" made a Nazi salute at the RNC) has 3 adopted/immigrant children, including a daughter from Guatamala who is A) old enough to understand what Ingraham is suggesting here, and B) brown skinned, which presumably would make her part of the "visible demographic changes that none of us voted for and most of us don't like". 

Don’t blame the butter for what the bread did
Thanks given by:
I stripped out some of the tags in the OP because the twitter links wouldn’t work for me
Don’t blame the butter for what the bread did
Thanks given by: divit , Bo Dangles
Laura Ingraham: "The America we know and love doesn't exist anymore. Massive demographic changes have been foisted on the American people, and they are changes that none of us ever voted for, and most of us don't like ... this is related to both illegal and legal immigration"

Sadly, this does represent the feelings of a significant portion of Americans.

It is partly what Trump banked on to get elected.
It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled -Mark Twain
Thanks given by:
Holy crap. That Laura Ingraham segment.......I wish the Parkland kids had finished off her sponsor relationships.
Thanks given by:
The America she describes never existed. The whole country is built on immigration and ummm errr ahhhhh *cough* forced immigration *cough* slavery. Most real Americans were killed off by genocidal immigrant governments in the 1800s.
Thanks given by: lewis94 , lewis94
(2018-08-09, 09:43 AM)Rinkrat Wrote: The America she describes never existed.  The whole country is built on immigration and ummm errr ahhhhh *cough* forced immigration *cough* slavery.  Most real Americans were killed off by genocidal immigrant governments in the 1800s.

True, in fact, before it was "Arabs" and "Mexicans" it was "Irish" and "Savages" (I won't include blacks here, as you've mentioned, that was forced immigration)

The only difference between now and then, is that now it isn't ok to be openly racist anymore, up to and including, killing the "foreigners". So I guess it has changed... they want to go back and be able to hurt/kill people not like them.
Thanks given by: Rinkrat
The pivot from "I'm not racist I just don't like illegal immigrants, who just happen to be from these specific non-white countries" to "I don't like any immigrants legal or not, from these specific non-white countries" was one I think we all saw coming. Short hop from there to "I just plain don't like non whites".

I think we all know where they are heading, but it's funny to watch them and more specifically their supporters, denying every painfully obvious step they make enroute.
Thanks given by: theDC
Yeah, the justifications they create for their hatred are both amusing and annoying. Oh, nothing wrong with immigrants as long as they DO IT LEGALLY!!!1! Yeah, OK.

Some conservative group had the gall the other day to post on Facebook that Europeans came to the country legally, did not mess with Aboriginals, did not expect Aboriginals to conform to their way of life, etc - it made me physically angry.

Yeah, it's not like Jeffrey Amherst advocated for indigenous genocide with blankets or anything...
Humboldt Broncos SJHL April 6, 2018
Thanks given by: Lagavulin , Rinkrat
Ingraham is a soulless beach who worships ratings and craves attention and moolah.
In other words, she is the logical spawn of unfettered 20th century capitalism.

She believes the lifestyle that she worships is endangered by immigrants. She acts on fear and spews fear.
" I don't drink these days. I am allergic to alcohol and narcotics. I break out in handcuffs "
Thanks given by:
(2018-08-09, 10:46 AM)theDC Wrote:
(2018-08-09, 09:43 AM)Rinkrat Wrote: The America she describes never existed.  The whole country is built on immigration and ummm errr ahhhhh *cough* forced immigration *cough* slavery.  Most real Americans were killed off by genocidal immigrant governments in the 1800s.

True, in fact, before it was "Arabs" and "Mexicans" it was "Irish" and "Savages" (I won't include blacks here, as you've mentioned, that was forced immigration)

The only difference between now and then, is that now it isn't ok to be openly racist anymore, up to and including, killing the "foreigners". So I guess it has changed... they want to go back and be able to hurt/kill people not like them.

Don't forget the whining about taxation despite them paying one of the lowest rates out of the British colonies. I love how they brag about winning independence, lol more like the Brits said "screw it, not worth it"
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by: