Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on what needs to happen tonight
need a much better start to the game.
JVR needs to step up.
Mitch the magcian needs to start skating..
Need more from matt martin. 
Whos going to be the X factor?
Thanks given by:
NO 1 most important thing... Andersen playing like he did the first three games.
Marner has to start doing something... anything....
Other than 2 dmen on the team, none of the others should be allowed to leave our side of the ice ... lol
They need to skate and hit.... they stopped hitting in the fourth game and it hurt us.

Babcock has to get his dmen to stand down a bit more to create less opportunities (even though it will stop certain pinches from occuring).
The truth may be puzzling.  It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true. Sagan
Thanks given by: CaperLeaf
Anderson needs to bounce back. He let in at least two legit softies last games, and we only lost by one goal. If he saves one of those, it's a completely different game.

Overall, I think the team is playing great. They're firing on all cylinders, getting offence from every line. I'd say we need to tighten up defensively a bit, last game there were a few too many mistakes it seemed.
Thanks given by:
I think they need to win.
Thanks given by: LordFerg13
I'll go full cliche...

Andersen needs to be better.

Straigt up.

And our best players ( them children) really do need to be our best players.

We got this...

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
I'll echo the Andersen sentiments.

And Kadri and JVR need to bounce back too. They can be big factors when they want to.
Thanks given by:
The Leafs need to assert themselves. There is absolutely no reason why Freddie should take an extra shot or two every time anyone on Washington gets near the crease. There is nothing scary about Washington at all. We can skate with and hit with this team. We have the two best players in this series (maybe even 3).
We've already seen their bag of tricks that will get a lot of regular season wins but no Cups. We are not impressed. They have more play-off experience than we do but that was mostly losing.

Release the hounds!!!!
"Stand up for yourself young fellow. Nobody else is going to do it for you" 
Thanks given by:
One thing I know is that I hate the Caps a lot more now than I did at the start of the series. The amount of crowing, gloating and hotdogging they do for a group who chokes every year is truly pathetic. If they get by us I hope the Pens destroy them in 4.
Thanks given by: Viable
Can't fall behind early again.  Hate having to come from behind.  Getting through the first period without trailing would be big.

Thanks given by:
(2017-04-21, 03:58 PM)shadylane Wrote: One thing I know is that I hate the Caps a lot more now than I did at the start of the series. The amount of crowing, gloating and hotdogging they do for a group who chokes every year is truly pathetic. If they get by us I hope the Pens destroy them in 4.

Especially Kuznetsov.
Thanks given by:
(2017-04-21, 03:09 PM)zapzac Wrote: I think they need to win.

Exactly what I was going to post Zap.
Thanks given by:
Omg these commentators do they not see the game.. calling kadri dived on third caps penalty, if you watch the replay its ont ovi but there is another player slashing kadri..
I mean do they not have access to replays.. come on!!!!
Thanks given by:
We need the win, to keep pace with Ottawa and to show Canada we are not a fluke! Think Oilers Leafs, think Oilers! Grin
After All, Life Goes On!!
Thanks given by: