Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiger vs. Phil
LOL. I am glad that I didn't bet any real money on this match. The only really good shot was Tiger's chip-in on the 17th. Basically, boring.
"Stand up for yourself young fellow. Nobody else is going to do it for you" 
Thanks given by:
I’d feel bad for anyone who paid to watch that giant bag of MEH, but apparently everyone is getting refunds because of a technical issue that forced the broadcaster to make a free stream for people to watch.
Thanks given by:
(2018-11-24, 07:38 PM)dmc23 Wrote: I’d feel bad for anyone who paid to watch that giant bag of MEH, but apparently everyone is getting refunds because of a technical issue that forced the broadcaster to make a free stream for people to watch.

Really?? Thanks for the info, dmc23 I'll be sure to keep an eye on my creepy cable company .......
I can just hear them now "Oh yah, sorry sir, I don't know how that could have happened!" ....
"Stand up for yourself young fellow. Nobody else is going to do it for you" 
Thanks given by:
(2018-11-25, 06:39 AM)Viable Wrote:
(2018-11-24, 07:38 PM)dmc23 Wrote: I’d feel bad for anyone who paid to watch that giant bag of MEH, but apparently everyone is getting refunds because of a technical issue that forced the broadcaster to make a free stream for people to watch.

Really?? Thanks for the info, dmc23 I'll be sure to keep an eye on my creepy cable company .......
I can just hear them now "Oh yah, sorry sir, I don't know how that could have happened!" ....

The story I read was talking specifically about Turner, so you might have to make a call or 2, but it was made free so anyone who paid should be able to get refunded.

http://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/2536...ree-stream
Thanks given by: