Thanks given by:
of all time? Too bad its only 3

Kenny Linesman
Brad Marchand
Chris Neil
º¤ø ¸„ø¤GO HABS GOø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤
Weed Wacker – and Flamethrower Grandma Smurf

Thanks given by:
The hate I had most left. After learning about Theo’s demons, all was forgiven. The realization that they’re real people playing a game sunk in. Boy did I want him punch-***** when he was a flame though.

I really hated Hasek and his ***** diving. I thought it was such a disgrace to the game.
Thanks given by:
I have since interviewed Fleury and he couldn't have been nicer.

I am sure some of my most hated on-ice people are good humans. But man did I hate Theo when he played.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by: ZappaScores
Chris Pronger
Todd Bertuzzi 
Ryan Kessler
Thanks given by: GloryYrs70s
Yea Kessler would be the 3rd one. That guy is such a douche on and off the ice.
Thanks given by:
Kevin Lowe

Craig Mactavish

Mike Vernon

All 3 have had a huge role in destroying my favorite team over the years
Thanks given by:
Pronger
Bertuzzi
Marchand
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
1.Cooke
2.Marchand
3.Stevens

So many to choose from over the years. I'll stick with recent.

Ryan Kessssler
Raffi Torres
Sean Avery
“Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.”
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Marchand
Marchand
Marchand
"I drink to make other people interesting"
~ E. Hemmingway
Thanks given by:
Claude "The Wad" Lemieux
Lyle "The Horsefaced Prick" Odelein
Patrick "Fridge" Roy
I've been obnoxious....I've been unconscious....I've been all kinds of things that are hard to spell.

Stephen Bruton
Thanks given by:
Avery, Messier (interesting my tablet keeps wanting to change it to kessler) and Ulf.

Mcsorley was going go in there but considering 1993 I can't hate him that much.
Thanks given by:
(2018-12-31, 06:29 PM)Wilson Green Wrote: Claude "The Wad" Lemieux
Patrick "Fridge" Roy

Awww man!....I can see Lemieux for sure, and Patrick Roy was (and is still) a prick, but Lyle Odelein??? He was a horse, not a horseface.

What, did he pound the piss out of a few uppity Leaf players over the years? Wink
~ E. Hemmingway
Thanks given by: FormalWare , FormalWare
(2018-12-31, 06:36 PM)Limestoner Wrote:
(2018-12-31, 06:29 PM)Wilson Green Wrote: Claude "The Wad" Lemieux
Patrick "Fridge" Roy

Awww man!....I can see Lemieux for sure, and Patrick Roy was (and is still) a prick, but Lyle Odelein??? He was a horse, not a horseface.

What, did he pound the piss out of a few uppity Leaf players over the years?   Wink

Lol, I actually liked Odelein.  A good friend of mine hated him and tagged him with "Horsefaced Prick" so I had to include him in honour of my old pal Glennie, RIP man.

He put the Fridge handle on Roy too, a place we worked had an old fridge in the lunchroom that was a Roy.  I'd never seen one before or since.  He made a tag with Patrick on it and put it in front of Roy on the door. He would kick it every time he went by.
I've been obnoxious....I've been unconscious....I've been all kinds of things that are hard to spell.

Stephen Bruton
Thanks given by:
Patrick Roy one of my most hated players. Man I hated that arrogant prick
Thanks given by:
1. Darcy Tucker: The guy was such a prick on the ice. He would stick guys, slash them, mouth off from the bench... granted, he could back it up and would, but he was such a dink, I couldn't help but hope somebody would kick his ass. And, it did happen a few times and it was fun to watch.

2. Ryan Kesler: I have met so many people who met him (or his parents) and had nothing but rotten things to say. Some of the stories go from downright brutal to funny. I didn't even care that he was a Canuck. It was a bitter pill to swallow cheering for such a massive jerk to score goals. Max Domi dropping him is a fun thing to watch.

3. Antoinne Vermette: No good reason here. He just owned the Canucks every time he played us. He turned into Joe Sakic and Steve Yzerman every game he played against us. Then I'd watch him play another team and he would be practically invisible.
Thanks given by:
(2018-12-31, 07:39 PM)Canucksfansince1989 Wrote: 1. Darcy Tucker: The guy was such a prick on the ice. He would stick guys, slash them, mouth off from the bench... granted, he could back it up and would, but he was such a dink, I couldn't help but hope somebody would kick his ass. And, it did happen a few times and it was fun to watch.

Ya, not so sure about that. I saw Tucker the fker turn down plenty of offers to 'dance' from guys who he knew would tune him up over the years. He had no problems jumping the smaller non-fighter types on a semi-regular basis though...
~ E. Hemmingway
Thanks given by:
(2018-12-31, 07:50 PM)Limestoner Wrote:
(2018-12-31, 07:39 PM)Canucksfansince1989 Wrote: 1. Darcy Tucker: The guy was such a prick on the ice. He would stick guys, slash them, mouth off from the bench... granted, he could back it up and would, but he was such a dink, I couldn't help but hope somebody would kick his ass. And, it did happen a few times and it was fun to watch.

Ya, not so sure about that. I saw Tucker the fker turn down plenty of offers to 'dance' from guys who he knew would tune him up over the years. He had no problems jumping the smaller non-fighter types on a semi-regular basis though...

Yes, he was a spot-picker, but, technically, all he was doing was staying within his weight class.

He, Bieksa, Avery, Pronger, Eager etc... were massive bullies who tended to only fight when they knew they could win.
Thanks given by: Nanuuk