• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Quarterbacks
List your top 5 QB's.

1. Bo Levi Mitchell
2. Mike Reilly
3. Jonathan Jennings
4. Zack Collaros
5. Darian Durant

Mitchell plays virtually mistake-free. Reilly is a warrior. Jennings is an athletic QB that can fling 'em. Collaros had an off-year due to injury. Durant for me edged out Nichols and Harris due to experience. Hank is always dangerous (for both teams). Adams Jr. is promising as is Franklin. Ray is done and Willy is lost out there.

Thoughts?
Thanks given by:
I agree but I'd put Durant above Collaros as he's accomplished more
Warning:  Brain May not be Engaged.
Thanks given by:
Durant is garabage
Thanks given by:
(2016-11-18, 06:53 PM)cflisthebest Wrote: I agree but I'd put Durant above Collaros as he's accomplished more

I'm guessing this list is based on the now... not a few years back...  and if that's the case, then I would most definitely prefer to have Collaros leading my team, not Durant... but that's just me.

I've never been there before, but once I went there twice...
Thanks given by:
I dunno. Durant has more experience. If they were both in the big game, it's more likely that Durant could win it over Collaros
Thanks given by:
(2016-11-19, 12:14 AM)cflisthebest Wrote: I dunno.  Durant has more experience.  If they were both in the big game, it's more likely that Durant could win it over Collaros

Unless Durant changes teams very soon, a big game matchup vs Collaros probably isn't in the cards.... Anyways, I would still take Collaros... so I guess we can agree to disagree.

I've never been there before, but once I went there twice...
Thanks given by:
(2016-11-19, 01:31 AM)SAVARYGUY Wrote:
(2016-11-19, 12:14 AM)cflisthebest Wrote: I dunno.  Durant has more experience.  If they were both in the big game, it's more likely that Durant could win it over Collaros

Unless Durant changes teams very soon, a big game matchup vs Collaros probably isn't in the cards.... Anyways, I would still take Collaros... so I guess we can agree to disagree.

Yes but that is beside the point.  In theory I believe that Durants 3 Grey Cup games is a big factor.  Collaros is younger yes but he still shows some inexperience in situations. 

Last game vs Edmonton is a good example.
Thanks given by:
Durant is good if you are looking for a QB who will, without question, suffer a season ending injury.
Thanks given by:
Some good discussion in here. Put up all your lists if you wish.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
When it comes to QB's its a question of "what have you done for us lately"....what has Durant done lately?
Thanks given by:
(2016-11-19, 08:32 AM)TheOilerFan83 Wrote: Durant is good if you are looking for a QB who will, without question, suffer a season ending injury.

OK, one was a late hit on a whistle that could have been avoided.  Other was fluke.

Only 2 seasons out of 10

Kinda exaggerated
Thanks given by:
(2016-11-19, 11:49 AM)Bong13 Wrote: When it comes to QB's its a question of "what have you done for us lately"....what has Durant done lately?

He had a strong season on a team that was in a total rebuild.  Not bad if you ask me.

Collaros didn't exactly do much this year either..
Thanks given by:
14 TD passes and 2000 yards less then the top guys is not a good season.
Thanks given by:
He was hurt for 6 games. Any QB would have been hurt by that late hit.

Keep in mind he was on a very bad team
Thanks given by:
Durant had probably the worst offensive line in front of him and a revolving door of running backs...some who could pass block and some who couldn't.

It wasn't a great year but I'm nkt sure what more you could have asked of him individually.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Not a bad list. Mitchell is picking the Lions apart at the moment and it reminds me of a few great QB's of yesteryear.
Believe you can and you are halfway there.
Thanks given by: