Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Deadline Leadup
(2018-02-13, 10:31 PM)Pouzar Wrote:
(2018-02-13, 10:25 PM)Wulfgar85 Wrote: I am shaking my head at this trade. It makes zero sense for the sens.

Gaborik's actually salary earned over the remaining 3 years of his contract is less than his cap hit (X3).

He's only owed $10M in change in actual dollars......
If thats way Melnyck(sp) is going to run his team that i feel bad for sens fans.
Thanks given by: LordFerg13
(2018-02-13, 10:35 PM)Wulfgar85 Wrote:
(2018-02-13, 10:31 PM)Pouzar Wrote:
(2018-02-13, 10:25 PM)Wulfgar85 Wrote: I am shaking my head at this trade. It makes zero sense for the sens.

Gaborik's actually salary earned over the remaining 3 years of his contract is less than his cap hit (X3).

He's only owed $10M in change in actual dollars......
If thats way Melnyck(sp) is going to run his team that i feel bad for sens fans.

You know. as much as I dis-like the Sens. Gotta feel bad for the fans. What happened to the old Melnyk who would do anything to win. and entertain the fans? Its like he;s gone all Ballard like.
Thanks given by:
It would not surprise me if LA moved Dion in the coming weeks. If they retain another 1mill of Dions cap hit then Dion becomes a serviceable D to al most any team on the back end. It probably wouldnt take much to aquire him
Thanks given by:
(2018-02-14, 01:50 AM)Wulfgar85 Wrote: It would not surprise me if LA moved Dion in the coming weeks. If they retain another 1mill of Dions cap hit then Dion becomes a serviceable D to al most any team on the back end. It probably wouldnt take much to aquire him

As we all just witnessed.
"Oh mischief, glorious mischief...I do so love it!"
Thanks given by:
(2018-02-14, 01:50 AM)Wulfgar85 Wrote: It would not surprise me if LA moved Dion in the coming weeks. If they retain another 1mill of Dions cap hit then Dion becomes a serviceable D to al most any team on the back end. It probably wouldnt take much to aquire him

Dont even think about suggesting it Wulf LOL :P
Thanks given by:
(2018-02-14, 02:23 AM)LordFerg13 Wrote:

Lol Phaneuf would be pretty good for the Leafs (as long as he doesn't become captain). I can't say he was ever a bad defender for us. He ate heavy minutes and was a horse every game for Ottawa.
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
(2018-02-14, 02:23 AM)LordFerg13 Wrote:

I dont want him in toronto.
Maple Leafs trade Nikita Soshnikov to St. Louis Blues for 2019 pick

Mike Johnston
February 15, 2018, 5:50 PM
The Toronto Maple Leafs traded forward Nikita Soshnikov to the St. Louis Blues in exchange for a fourth-round pick in the 2019 NHL Draft, the teams announced Thursday afternoon.

More to come…
It is What It Is and Life Goes On!
Thanks given by:

DiDomenico Traded to BlackHawks Sens get D Villie Pokka a swapof AHL players.

http://dbpedia.org/page/Ville_Pokka
It is What It Is and Life Goes On!
Nore minor deals today. Should be heating up soon.
Thanks given by: