Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade rumours
(2018-06-22, 08:14 PM)maclintock Wrote:
(2018-06-22, 06:41 PM)T.V. Wrote: Since the Oilers asked Talbot for his 10 team trade list, there must be something to it, & I know for a fact that his name has been talked about in trade options.

Well if we are gonna trade him call Lou.  He has lots of young prospects for sur now and no goalie lol.

Then we would have only a few prospects and no goalie.
Thanks given by:
Yeah I definitely don’t want to trade Talbot, you need NHL caliber goaltending to win in this league. Especially with our D... 

Not sure I’m sold on Bouchard. But Chia better have a plan for the D next year and it better not be Bouchard.
I disagree, but I respect your right to be stupid.
Thanks given by:
Bouchard absolutely has a chance to make the Oilers blueline this upcoming season.

That's also not because of the "current talent" on the Oil's blueline either, it's because of him.
x6
Thanks given by: maclintock
Bouchard is older for his draft year - I wouldn't be overly-surprised if he cracked the roster in October - would be more surprised if he stayed longer than a few weeks.

I remain hopeful that, somehow, a right shot d-man can be added to improve the current NHL depth and make the likelihood less likely.
Thanks given by:
We dodged a bullet:

Thanks given by:
(2018-06-22, 08:52 PM)T.V. Wrote: Bouchard absolutely has a chance to make the Oilers blueline this upcoming season.

That's also not because of the "current talent" on the Oil's blueline either, it's because of him.

The dude looks closer to being 29 than 19. Still, I hope he's not rushed into the NHL like we've done in the past with other prospects.  Let him develop properly and give him a year or two in the minors.  Can he play in the AHL next year?

[Image: nhl-draft-hockey.jpg?quality=80&strip=al...630&crop=1]
Thanks given by:
(8 hours ago)TheOilerFan83 Wrote: We dodged a bullet:

What's wrong with going to the Museum?  

I wouldn't want to have lunch with the Calgary Flames, either.
Thanks given by:
(8 hours ago)Fritz Wrote:
(2018-06-22, 08:52 PM)T.V. Wrote: Bouchard absolutely has a chance to make the Oilers blueline this upcoming season.

The dude looks closer to being 29 than 19. Still, I hope he's not rushed into the NHL like we've done in the past with other prospects.  Let him develop properly and give him a year or two in the minors.  Can he play in the AHL next year?

[Image: nhl-draft-hockey.jpg?quality=80&strip=al...630&crop=1]

No but he can in his draft plus 2 though (many aren’t eligible in their draft plus 2).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Maybe Dougie's a little more cultured than the rest of the team?

Or maybe he just didn't like them.
Thanks given by: