Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Video Game Log
Tried out Wargroove, a very fun tacticul rpg game. It's like Fire Emblem or Advance Wars but less fantasy like (aside from the protagonist being a puppy in armor). Real cool game play and charm, will definitely buy this!
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
(2019-01-04, 01:54 AM)dmc23 Wrote: I’ve been playing Ashen recently. Really enjoying it. It’s a very Dark Souls-ish game. It’s different enough that it feels like it’s own unique experience though. Not quite as soul crushingly difficult as the Souls games could be, but still challenging. At least the “Normal mode” is. The Hard mode is incredibly difficult. They nerf your character and any companion you may have with you’s health and stamina by a massive amount, while buffing enemy damage. I’m pretty early in that mode and it’s giving me some serious traumatic Dark Souls flashbacks. Shocked  Laugh

Turns out the Hard mode of Ashen was WAY worse than I thought. Got to the part that gave me the most trouble on regular difficulty, which is not even halfway through the game and it’s impossible on Hard. I say that as someone who perfected all 3 Dark Soul games. This is harder than anything I encountered in the Dark Souls games. I’ve given up. It’s that bad. Honestly it’s bad game design. Very disappointing, because I enjoyed the game a lot playing through on normal.
Thanks given by:
(2019-02-10, 01:06 AM)dmc23 Wrote:
(2019-01-04, 01:54 AM)dmc23 Wrote: I’ve been playing Ashen recently. Really enjoying it. It’s a very Dark Souls-ish game. It’s different enough that it feels like it’s own unique experience though. Not quite as soul crushingly difficult as the Souls games could be, but still challenging. At least the “Normal mode” is. The Hard mode is incredibly difficult. They nerf your character and any companion you may have with you’s health and stamina by a massive amount, while buffing enemy damage. I’m pretty early in that mode and it’s giving me some serious traumatic Dark Souls flashbacks. Shocked  Laugh

Turns out the Hard mode of Ashen was WAY worse than I thought. Got to the part that gave me the most trouble on regular difficulty, which is not even halfway through the game and it’s impossible on Hard. I say that as someone who perfected all 3 Dark Soul games. This is harder than anything I encountered in the Dark Souls games. I’ve given up. It’s that bad. Honestly it’s bad game design. Very disappointing, because I enjoyed the game a lot playing through on normal.

Are you playing it on PC?
Thanks given by:
(2019-02-10, 01:14 AM)bicboi Wrote:
(2019-02-10, 01:06 AM)dmc23 Wrote:

Are you playing it on PC?

No I was playing on Xbox.
Thanks given by:
Just got through all the content on Pokken Tournament on WiiU. Loads of fan service and fun in this one. Not quite balanced asa fighter but that's not what this game was made for. An updated edition was released for the Switch with more characters but I'm not shelling out $60+ for 6 more characters. I'll get it on the Switch if it ever drops to $20ish which i doubt it will do cuz Nintendo. For once i wish paid dlc was an option cuz I'd gladly buy the extra characters on the wiiu if they were available. Solid 7.5/10 though
Thanks given by:
Currently playing Far Cry 5, which I got for Christmas. Meh. I say skip it.
Thanks given by:
Just purchased the remastered version of The Last Of Us , not sure if I like it yet. It's really hard LOL
O' for a good life, we just might have to weaken
Thanks given by:
(Yesterday, 02:58 PM)Hieremias Wrote: Currently playing Far Cry 5, which I got for Christmas. Meh. I say skip it.

Is it the same Ubisoft formula for the Farcry series? If that's the case i might get it even if it's just the other games with a re-skin. It's nothing extraordinary but could be something familiar and easy to pick up and go if I'm not feeling to adventurous
Thanks given by:
Yes, it's exactly the same.
Thanks given by: