Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Video Game Log
Thinking of getting a Nintendo Switch. Gonna start saving up for that $400 price tag.

I'm excited. I've played it before, but only the new Mario Kart. It was pretty awesome, but with Mario Tennis and Party coming out soon, I just decided I gotta get it.
 'The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.'
Thanks given by:
Made a big deadline move for my Oilers dynasty. Sent Justin Braun, Brian Boyle, a first and third to Minnesota for Jonas Brodin. Also picked up Joel Eriksson Ek and Borna Rendulic, who are on my fourth line with Dainius Zubrus.
Courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day that says, "I will try again tomorrow"
Thanks given by:
(2018-02-07, 11:55 AM)lewis94 Wrote: Made a big deadline move for my Oilers dynasty. Sent Justin Braun, Brian Boyle, a first and third to Minnesota for Jonas Brodin. Also picked up Joel Eriksson Ek and Borna Rendulic, who are on my fourth line with Dainius Zubrus.

I usually only play online versus. Is the trading system intelligent and realistic now? I remember in the older games you could pull off ridiculous trades like a 1st rounder and Bozak for Crosby (when he was young).
Thanks given by:
Got the Switch for a wicked awesome deal this morning. Excited to crank up some new age Mario Kart.
Thanks given by:
I bought Dark Souls 3 in the monthly Humble sale. Decided to further subject myself to punishment.

And the worst thing is you can't pause it, because the game was made by frickin' psychopaths. So when my five year-old comes in the room and Daddy's in the middle of fighting the Vordt of the Boreal Valley... well she gets to watch a game that she shouldn't be watching. And then hear Daddy say some words she shouldn't be hearing.
Thanks given by:
(2018-02-13, 10:00 AM)Hieremias Wrote: I bought Dark Souls 3 in the monthly Humble sale. Decided to further subject myself to punishment.

And the worst thing is you can't pause it, because the game was made by frickin' psychopaths. So when my five year-old comes in the room and Daddy's in the middle of fighting the Vordt of the Boreal Valley... well she gets to watch a game that she shouldn't be watching. And then hear Daddy say some words she shouldn't be hearing.

LOL

I could not deal with the original Dark Souls....but maybe I should give it another shot.......
If you take everything I’ve accomplished in my life and condense it down to one day, it looks decent! George Costanza
Thanks given by:
FYI tomorrow is double trade in credit day at EB Games. Their TIV is usually terrible, but you can find some good doubles at double the value.
Thanks given by:
(2018-02-07, 10:05 PM)TheNumber13 Wrote:
(2018-02-07, 11:55 AM)lewis94 Wrote: Made a big deadline move for my Oilers dynasty. Sent Justin Braun, Brian Boyle, a first and third to Minnesota for Jonas Brodin. Also picked up Joel Eriksson Ek and Borna Rendulic, who are on my fourth line with Dainius Zubrus.

I usually only play online versus. Is the trading system intelligent and realistic now? I remember in the older games you could pull off ridiculous trades like a 1st rounder and Bozak for Crosby (when he was young).

Yeah, it's way more realistic. Takes contracts and such into account. In fact, it's pretty hard to make a decent trade now.
Courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day that says, "I will try again tomorrow"
Thanks given by:
(2018-02-13, 11:10 AM)encore Wrote: FYI tomorrow is double trade in credit day at EB Games. Their TIV is usually terrible, but you can find some good doubles at double the value.

Ahhh shit, I was just going to trade in a few games right now, wish I read this yesterday.

I was going to get the remake of Shadow of the Colossus, I hear it was a pretty good game back in its day, and the new one is really good, apparently.

Also, I was thinking about Kingdom Come: Deliverence, it looks like a great RPG game.
Thanks given by: