Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Video Game Log
Lately my gaming, when alone, has been AC Origins. As an Egyptian man, makes me giddy to play in that world. Really like the new combat too.

With friends, Sea of Thieves to relax and chill, and NHL 18 to rage and hit. Grin
“Enough madness? Enough? And how do you measure madness?" - The Joker
Thanks given by:
Been getting back into Rocket League lately. Also playing Black Ops, GTA and have been making changes to my Oilers dynasty in year 3, including trading Hall and a pick for Karlsson.

Current lineup:

Panarin-McDavid-Draisaitl
Palat-Matthews-Ehlers
Rantanen-W. Karlsson-Kapanen
Hyman-Chlapik-JT Brown
Extra: Erik Karlsson, LW (formerly of CAR)

Klefbom-E. Karlsson
Nurse-Trouba
Zadorov-J. Roy
Extra: Sustr

Hellebuyck
Talbot

Can't get rid of Talbot for the life of me with $4.1 for another two years. I'm grooming Andrey Makarov for the backup role.

I also finished my FC Twente career in FIFA and started a new one with Monterrey in the Mexican league.
Humboldt Broncos SJHL April 6, 2018
Thanks given by:
Playing lots of PUBG (still not very good) and World of Tanks.
PUBG is coming out with a new map and a few new toys. Enjoyable game but having a hell of time with parts of the combat.
If you take everything I’ve accomplished in my life and condense it down to one day, it looks decent! George Costanza
Thanks given by:
I see in the Microsoft store you can pre-order Red Dead Redemption 2 Special addition for $99.99.

More than what I was expecting for the title......but not totally surprised.
If you take everything I’ve accomplished in my life and condense it down to one day, it looks decent! George Costanza
Thanks given by:
Beat Infamous on the evil path. I only ever beat it as a hero, but it was fun replaying the game. It's only like 7 hours if you don't explore and speed run everything
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
After winning three straight Cups, I decided to do a huge rebuild with my Oilers GM mode.

Traded McDavid, Draisaitl, Panarin, Palat, Turris, Karlsson, Trouba, Klefbom and Zadorov for a shit ton of top picks, prospects and young roster players.

Current roster:

Rantanen-Matthews-Ehlers
Perlini-Point-Kapanen
Ho-Sang-Chlapik-A. Nylander
Hyman-F. Kutak-Silfverberg

Nurse-J. Roy
A. Nielsen-L. Green
Sergachev-N. Meloche

Hellebuyck
Talbot (in the last year of his contract finally)
Thanks given by:
Been replaying god of war on a harder difficulty but it's still too easy. You literally jump, avoid and press square the whole game lol, on GoW2 right now
Thanks given by:
Any fans of XCOM 2, here? When you add the War of the Chosen expansion, it's a truly epic campaign. I beat it on Commander difficulty - and am now on my third try at Legend, which is fairly insane. But I enjoy banging my head against this particular brick wall. It's so satisfying when I feel like I chipped it, a little!
---
Give Marc Bergevin some credit.
(He'll pay you back with -10% interest.)
Thanks given by:
(2018-07-13, 01:28 PM)FormalWare Wrote: Any fans of XCOM 2, here? When you add the War of the Chosen expansion, it's a truly epic campaign. I beat it on Commander difficulty - and am now on my third try at Legend, which is fairly insane. But I enjoy banging my head against this particular brick wall. It's so satisfying when I feel like I chipped it, a little!

Do it on ironman? Once you get the chosen weapons it just becomes so easy, and the resistance fighters can actually put up a fight now.
Thanks given by:
(2018-07-13, 02:32 PM)FashionPolice Wrote:
(2018-07-13, 01:28 PM)FormalWare Wrote: Any fans of XCOM 2, here? When you add the War of the Chosen expansion, it's a truly epic campaign. I beat it on Commander difficulty - and am now on my third try at Legend, which is fairly insane. But I enjoy banging my head against this particular brick wall. It's so satisfying when I feel like I chipped it, a little!

Do it on ironman? Once you get the chosen weapons it just becomes so easy, and the resistance fighters can actually put up a fight now.

Have never tried Ironman. I will have to, as I am now over the hump on Legend, having just defeated the third and final Chosen. You're right; won't be a substantial challenge from here on in.
Thanks given by:
(2018-07-15, 05:40 PM)FormalWare Wrote:
(2018-07-13, 02:32 PM)FashionPolice Wrote:

Have never tried Ironman. I will have to, as I am now over the hump on Legend, having just defeated the third and final Chosen. You're right; won't be a substantial challenge from here on in.
Plus the bonding missions to pad your stats lol all your guys have 20+ mobility by the final mission
Thanks given by:
Even at the deadline, I could not deal Talbot... and there's no salary cap. $4 mil pro-rated for 20 games left is almost nothing.
Thanks given by:

Some posters have posted game results here after they named characters after posters here, it was awesome. Great game series.
Thanks given by:
How many 99% shots have you missed so far? Hasn't happened for me on 2, but it did once for my Xbox version of the first one.

I wasn't even mad, just busted out laughing, wishing I had recorded it.
Thanks given by: