Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF
http://ottawacitizen.com/sports/hockey/n...-karlssons

This is getting trashy weird. I love it.
Thanks given by:
(2018-06-15, 08:25 AM)RyeRocks Wrote:
(2018-06-14, 07:39 PM)FashionPolice Wrote:
(2018-06-14, 07:34 PM)Pouzar Wrote:
(2018-06-14, 06:42 PM)Superlube11 Wrote: I think that Redseven IS Monika Caryk and she used Hoffman to get close to EK and eventually steal him from his wife...

Someone should check on Donya Lehner and make sure she's OK.....

It all makes sense now... I remember that crush/obsession r7 had with the 2.

And what poster were you at the time?

lurker, since the sportsnet days (before they even had mods).
Thanks given by:
They should hire OJ Simpson. He knows all about finding the person or persons responsible.
Thanks given by:
(2018-06-13, 05:44 PM)Mavid Wrote:
(2018-06-13, 04:14 PM)Pouzar Wrote:
(2018-06-13, 03:50 PM)poppabyrd Wrote:
(2018-06-13, 06:16 AM)Pouzar Wrote: From accounts, this is a long time girlfriend - if probably unlikely that he's simply going to dump her.

Should the allegations be proven, that should not be a difficult decision

I would posit that there are many things your wife could do where outsiders would say "it should not be a difficult decision" to divorce here whereas, in reality, it would be a very difficult decision for you.
I would agree with you, we don't know the details of how all of this transpired. I would be pretty surprised if found guilty, he actually dumped her.

What I was getting at is that if it's proven that she did this, he'd essentially have to choose between her and an NHL career.
Thanks given by: LordFerg13
(2018-06-15, 03:09 PM)bchippie Wrote: http://ottawacitizen.com/sports/hockey/n...-karlssons

This is getting trashy weird. I love it.

One of the 2 sides will end up looking really bad.
The MB Trifecta: Low Cost, Low Risk, No Return
Thanks given by:
Innocent until proven guilty.
Thanks given by:
This is getting ridiculous, there's no way Hoffman and Karlsson will both play on the same team next season. With the whole Randy Lee situation and now this, our GM has his hands full for sure. What a shit storm.
(2018-06-15, 09:22 PM)Ryu65 Wrote: This is getting ridiculous, there's no way Hoffman and Karlsson will both play on the same team next season. With the whole  Randy Lee situation and now this, our GM has his hands full for sure. What a shit storm.

We're in the eye of a shiticane!
Thanks given by:
(2018-06-15, 11:29 PM)LordFerg13 Wrote:
(2018-06-15, 09:22 PM)Ryu65 Wrote: This is getting ridiculous, there's no way Hoffman and Karlsson will both play on the same team next season. With the whole  Randy Lee situation and now this, our GM has his hands full for sure. What a shit storm.

We're in the eye of a shiticane!

When I first read about this it made me sick. I hope a resolution is reached asap, whether it be moving Hoff or whatever. What his gf did was beyond despicable. Absolutely understandable if the Karlsson a want to move as well.

Next season is gonna be 'unique'
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by: