Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted? New CMO
Looks like the marketing officer got fired.

https://twitter.com/CudmoreColin/status/...8717118464

Not sure if there is any plan to replace her, hence the "?" in the title.

Given the pattern with the POHO, don't think a replacement is coming. Or could give that title to Melnyk or Dorion as another hat to wear.
Thanks given by:
(2019-08-02, 12:07 PM)FashionPolice Wrote: Looks like the marketing officer got fired.

https://twitter.com/CudmoreColin/status/...8717118464

Not sure if there is any plan to replace her, hence the "?" in the title.

Given the pattern with the POHO, don't think a replacement is coming. Or could give that title to Melnyk or Dorion as another hat to wear.

Didn't the Sens sack their last CMO less than a year ago? An important exec position these days if the Sens want bums in seats
Thanks given by:
So does Melnyk blame her for not getting fans excited enough to come to games? Maybe someone should remind him that we care more about the on-ice product than whatever stupid radio commercial the team comes up with.
Thanks given by:
Not much she could have done to salvage a broken brand, pick one or a combo of possible explanations below:

- She sucked at her job (I don't know what she's done prior to this, so this may be unfounded)
- She was not given the resources to do what she wanted
- Hard to convince fans who no longer trust in management
- Overruled by cheapo Geno (I somehow doubt that fireside chat with boro was her idea)

Feel free to chime in on possible reasons.
Thanks given by:
Is it really a job anyone would want?

I'm sure her budget is trash.

She's probably getting paid way less then she should of been.

I hope people don't show up to games next year. The NHL will not move the team so if fans don't show up for a season they will have to figure something out.
Thanks given by:
I would think you'd have to be pretty desperate to try and sell a turd.
Thanks given by: