Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s next, GM, Coach, Draft, Trades, UFA,sOur
(2019-06-22, 09:20 PM)Tikkanese Wrote:
(2019-06-22, 08:01 PM)Fritz Wrote: I haven't watched an Oilers game in 5-years, I just come here to troll Pouz in the game threads  Grin.

Does this Pouzar lady/person own/run this forum???

LOL  Laugh

No, but he owns/runs the fitness thread in Off Topic.  And when the Oilers are out of the playoff race (January onward) he is usually the only participant in the game day threads.
Thanks given by:
Apparently interest in Russell,     Hmmmmm,   Sounds like Philly was looking at him but bailed ,  
Sounds like he will get dealt this week possibly

Washington and Boston interested in Jesse possibly. 

Looooch And Vancouver still a possibility.  

Holland has Donskoi, Mrazek Connelly on his wish list to talk to this week.  ( All 3 are must gets and would be a haul) 

UFA courting starts tonight at midnight
Thanks given by:
(2019-06-22, 09:48 PM)25YearRebuild Wrote:
(2019-06-22, 08:01 PM)Fritz Wrote: I haven't watched an Oilers game in 5-years, I just come here to troll Pouz in the game threads  Grin.

LOL  Laugh

No, but he owns/runs the fitness thread in Off Topic.  And when the Oilers are out of the playoff race (January onward) he is usually the only participant in the game day threads.

LOL Laugh
Thanks given by:
(2019-06-22, 09:48 PM)25YearRebuild Wrote:

LOL  Laugh

January is better than November - team improvement.
Thanks given by:

Depends who you ask. Also - prepare to reported now for questioning her supremacy.
Thanks given by:
A new member? Sounds a lot like someone with 2 accounts to me
Thanks given by:
(2019-06-22, 10:43 PM)ZappaScores Wrote:

Depends who you ask. Also - prepare to reported now for questioning her supremacy.

Her supremacy, now that is funny
Thanks given by:
Very interesting signings ( not signed but supposedly done) ,  by Toronto on Kappanen and Johnsson, Both 3.3 - 3.5   For 3-4 years .  Those are both great contracts for young 20 goal scorers. That eats Marleau’s cash and adds a bit. 

But the Leafs still need 1 good  Right D man,  and are still short cash for Marner.  Who are they going to trade?   Brown for Benning?   That would save them a bit and give them a #5/6 Rightey.  

So those are great signings, they are still in trouble on $$$$$.
Thanks given by:
The Knuckers are really doing some wheeling and dealing.  

They resign Edler. And Trade for JT Miller  (C/RW) who is a big guy ( 6.1/220) that will get you 40 plus points.

This AM it is announced Tyler Myers makes his 1st visit to Vancouver.   If they get Myers, that would help them out even more.  Solid 3/4 D man that can run a pp.
Thanks given by:
Would love for Vancouver to sign Myers to 7 X $8M - he's been a third pairing guy at evens and he'll get overpaid in free agency for sure.

Oilers need to get something added to Brown in a Benning swap - Benning is a legit/solid 3RD with some upside as a lower end 2RD - he is on a reasonable contract and the Oilers don't have to make a move like that. Toronto does. Edmonton has the leverage and, for once, should get the extra piece.
Thanks given by: