Poll: Vote or write in your own.
Monika is mad at the Karlssons because Erik is gay and trying to steal Mike away
Melnyk didn't actually need the organ he got from a fan...he just sold it on the black market
Thomas Chabot likes to mudwrestle with underage female midgets
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the next meltdown to happen in Ottawa as per Duthie's statement?
Vote or write in your own.
The MB Trifecta: Low Cost, Low Risk, No Return
Thanks given by:
#1 it is.
Thanks given by: Captain aHab
I think the Eugene Melnyk's investigative report on Erik Karlsson's injury is FINALLY complete and it will be tabled soon. It will show that Monika Caryck paid Matt Cooke to take out Karlsson's leg but instead Cooke only caught the ankle Wink
Thanks given by: Captain aHab , Captain aHab
Someone from Sens management will be exposed to have a Bryan Colangelo type twitter alternative persona.
see Travis Yost
https://yosttravis.tumblr.com/post/17488...er-account

I suspect that Melnyk not only sold the organ that was donated to him, but that he has been harvesting them from gangland shooting victims and homeless people for years and selling them on the black market.
That the entire "Ottawa Senators" are actually an elaborate conspiracy, orchestrated by Peter Chiarelli and Daryl Katz, to make it appear that the Oilers are only the 2nd most disfunctional team in the NHL.
"Hope is not a strategy"
Thanks given by:
Melnyk arrested while attempting bank heist dressed as spartacat.
Thanks given by: Captain aHab , Captain aHab
Duchene requests a trade back to Colorado.
Thanks given by: Captain aHab , poppabyrd , MisterZ
(2018-06-14, 03:16 PM)HockeyHippy Wrote: That the entire "Ottawa Senators" are actually an elaborate conspiracy, orchestrated by Peter Chiarelli and Daryl Katz, to make it appear that the Oilers are only the 2nd most disfunctional team in the NHL.

They still hold the title for most disfunctional team with a generational player.
Thanks given by:
(2018-06-14, 04:32 PM)FashionPolice Wrote: Melnyk arrested while attempting bank heist dressed as spartacat.

Sparticat is an A hole so this makes perfect sense
º¤ø ¸„ø¤GO HABS GOø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤
Weed Wacker – and Flamethrower Grandma Smurf

Thanks given by:
(2018-06-14, 06:33 PM)Captain aHab Wrote:
(2018-06-14, 03:16 PM)HockeyHippy Wrote: That the entire "Ottawa Senators" are actually an elaborate conspiracy, orchestrated by Peter Chiarelli and Daryl Katz, to make it appear that the Oilers are only the 2nd most disfunctional team in the NHL.

They still hold the title for most disfunctional team with a generational player.

Arguably, both teams have a generational player, so which one are you talking about?
Thanks given by:
(2018-06-14, 07:26 PM)Mavid Wrote:
(2018-06-14, 04:32 PM)FashionPolice Wrote: Melnyk arrested while attempting bank heist dressed as spartacat.

Sparticat is an A hole so this makes perfect sense

Plus we all know geno is a cheapo cuz he gots no $$$
Thanks given by:

Thanks given by:
Karlsson was not the father of the baby, this guy was.

Attached Files
.jpg   x240-2ul.jpg (Size: 16.8 KB / Downloads: 121)
Thanks given by: Captain aHab , Captain aHab , Mavid , Mavid

Karlsson isn't generational?
Thanks given by:
(2018-06-15, 08:32 AM)Pouzar Wrote:

I goofed...both your teams suck, even WITH generational players.
Thanks given by:
Melnyk's long lost twin brother Julius (who has the same frame of mind as EM) takes over ownership of the team and continues the downward spiral
Thanks given by:
(2018-06-15, 08:41 AM)Captain aHab Wrote:

Not all the franchises can be as proud and respectable as the Habs.
Thanks given by: LordFerg13
(2018-06-15, 11:40 AM)ZappaScores Wrote:

If you saw my post as gloating about the Habs, then you need to read a bit more on the Habs Forum. I'm personally sick and tired of hearing about the glorious past.
Thanks given by:
(2018-06-15, 02:06 PM)Captain aHab Wrote:
(2018-06-15, 11:40 AM)ZappaScores Wrote:
(2018-06-14, 06:33 PM)Captain aHab Wrote: They still hold the title for most disfunctional team with a generational player.

If you saw my post as gloating about the Habs, then you need to read a bit more on the Habs Forum. I'm personally sick and tired of hearing about the glorious past.

LOL. try being a Leaf fan and hearing the glorious past (67) Wink
Thanks given by: Captain aHab , ckendall