What next???
Are you defending Millions??

He should have been fired for that..., completely inappropriate
but daddy was still in the big chair up above
"What's the first thing a lion does after he wakes up?" Badger Bob Johnson
"He licks his balls" Kent Nilsson
Thanks given by:
No, I am not.
“Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.”
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Thanks given by:
(2018-06-11, 12:57 PM)KNilsson14 Wrote: Are you defending Millions??

He should have been fired for that..., completely inappropriate
but daddy was still in the big chair up above

They don't really do those clips live because of precisely that. The fault was that somebody aired the wrong clip.
Thanks given by: FlameFilosi4
The Flames have signed two Europeans to two way contracts.

Yasin Ehliz - 25 yrs old 5'10, 185 lb. LW/RW from the German DEL

Marcus Hogstrom - 29 yrs old 6'3", 205 lb. LD from the Swedish Hockey league.

https://www.nhl.com/flames/news/flames-s...=282300716

Stocking up for Stockton I guess.
“Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.”
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Thanks given by:
Hogstrom, big Swedish D-man.

I wonder of he has any truculence....

Seems he's got a shot...

Nowhere does it say Humpty Dumpty was an egg. He was not all he was cracked up to be.
Thanks given by: Nanuuk , Nanuuk
Haynes tweets

FWIW, I spoke to a Finnish media colleague familiar with Marcus Hogstrom, 29-year-old Flames D signing. He described him as “superb all-round, hardly makes any mistakes, strong defensively and also quite good in the offensive game. Reads game well and is a really smart player.”
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Thanks given by: FlameFilosi4 , FlameFilosi4
I wonder if he'll have a role mentoring Valimaki either in Stockton or with the big club or both. Marcus could be the 7th D in Calgary if Jusso makes the big club. Or even to fellow Swedes Kylington or Andersson.
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Thanks given by:
Brandon Hickey, who was traded to Phx for Smitty after choosing not to sign with the Flames, has been traded to Buffalo by Phx as they did not sign him.  He seems to be going the Tim Erixon route. Good luck with that, Brandy.

Also, RIP Sonia Scurfield

Nowhere does it say Humpty Dumpty was an egg. He was not all he was cracked up to be.
Thanks given by: Nanuuk , Nanuuk
RIP Sonia.

On a side, totally unrelated and inconsequential note, never noticed how evil Christine's eyes look. If you cover everything but her eyes, they stare right into you. Yikes.
Thanks given by: FlameFilosi4