Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
William Nylander’s contract stalemate at risk of eating into camp
Just the start of contract and cap problems for the Leafs the next few years.
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-21, 05:30 PM)duediligence Wrote: Just the start of contract and cap problems for the Leafs the next few years.

No shit Batman.

But thanks for your concern.
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-21, 05:32 PM)zapzac Wrote:
(2018-09-21, 05:30 PM)duediligence Wrote: Just the start of contract and cap problems for the Leafs the next few years.

No shit Batman.

But thanks for your concern.

Not really. Considering the leafs will spend to the max of the cap they will be fine. Subtract Gardiner and Horton off the books in the next few years and they will be fine.
Thanks given by:

Wish you had that problem, eh?
"Oh mischief, glorious mischief...I do so love it!"
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-21, 06:47 PM)MisterZ Wrote:

With our owner we've literally just had that problem lol
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-22, 10:33 AM)bicboi Wrote:

The issues aren't alike.

Your owner won't spend money. Ours will but there is only so much cap space to go around.
Thanks given by:

Bic..you are a good soldier for putting up with Melnyks bullshit and i'm sure once he is gone and you guys get a real owner things will look up..
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-22, 05:10 PM)SNLeafaholic Wrote:

Bic..you are a good soldier for putting up with Melnyks bullshit and i'm sure once he is gone and you guys get a real owner things will look up..

Not putting up with any of his nonsense my friend. I'm not spending a dime on anything Sens related if I know its going to him. I was gonna catch a Sens game in January during a visit to Ottawa but will just go in Detroit or Buffalo
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by: colonel mustard
I thought this was the Leafs forum. Take your whiny little problems elsewhere, Bic.  Wink
"Stand up for yourself young fellow. Nobody else is going to do it for you" 
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-22, 05:40 PM)Viable Wrote: I thought this was the Leafs forum. Take your whiny little problems elsewhere, Bic.  Wink

How about Bic stays and you leave  Laugh
Thanks given by: