Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willie is almost back..how do you see the new PP.?
So Nylander will suit up most likely for Saturdays game and i'm pretty sure he will see PP time so how do you think Babcock splits up the guys to get us the best two headed monster for scoring.? to me..you start with this and then build on it

1a) Tavares,Marner,Rielly...++

1b)Matthews,Kapanen,Nylander,Gardiner...+
Thanks given by:
(2018-12-05, 11:09 AM)SNLeafaholic Wrote: So Nylander will suit up most likely for Saturdays game and i'm pretty sure he will see PP time so how do you think Babcock splits up the guys to get us the best two headed monster for scoring.? to me..you start with this and then build on it

1a) Tavares,Marner,Rielly...++

1b)Matthews,Kapanen,Nylander,Gardiner...+

PP1: Rielly, Matthews, Marner, Tavares, Kapanen
PP2: Gardiner, Kadri, Marleau, Nylander, Johnnson
"Oh mischief, glorious mischief...I do so love it!"
Thanks given by:
I'd pretty much go with what we have, but have Nylander be the main puck distributer on the 2nd unit.

Tavares-Matthews-Marner-Rielly-Kadri is super effective. No point messing with it IMO.

2nd unit:
-Gardiner on the point
-Nylander on the half-wall, doing a lot of the puck distributing but also a threat to shoot from there
-Marleau in front of the net
-Kapanen/Johnsson as the other two.
Thanks given by: LeafalCrusader
Has he been picked up from the airport yet or is he still waiting for a high level exec to come greet him?
Thanks given by: tmleafer , MisterZ , MisterZ
I liked the stacked unit we have already.  It it were me I'd leave it alone and let Nylander run the 2nd unit

Unit 1

Matthews Tavares Kadri 
Rielly Marner

Unit 2

Johnsson Nylander Kapanen
Marleau Gardiner

Thanks given by:
I'll tell you how I'd like to see it ......  Wink
"Stand up for yourself young fellow. Nobody else is going to do it for you" 
Thanks given by:
(2018-12-05, 01:08 PM)LeafalCrusader Wrote: I liked the stacked unit we have already.  It it were me I'd leave it alone and let Nylander run the 2nd unit

Unit 1

Matthews Tavares Kadri 
Rielly Marner

Unit 2

Marleau Gardiner

Nice, and where would you see Willy positionally on this unit? Judging by how you organized the names you see him centering and perhaps being net front like Tavares?
Thanks given by:
(2018-12-06, 07:37 AM)Viable Wrote: I'll tell you how I'd like to see it ......  Wink

PP1: Nick Ritchie, Rick Nitchie, Dick Itchy, Lick Flicky, Chick Bitchy
"Oh mischief, glorious mischief...I do so love it!"
Thanks given by:
(2018-12-06, 11:04 AM)MisterZ Wrote:
(2018-12-06, 07:37 AM)Viable Wrote: I'll tell you how I'd like to see it ......  Wink

PP1: Nick Ritchie, Rick Nitchie, Dick Itchy, Lick Flicky, Chick Bitchy

Dick Itchy, nice.

The only reason I know that schmoe's name is because of this forum and the Viable teasing. He is rarely spoken of outside of here, it's amusing.
Thanks given by:
He is playing tonight with Marleau and Matthews
Thanks given by:
Wink 
So its the M N M's line. Laugh
Thanks given by:
Kristen Shilton

Verified account

@kristen_shilton
1h1 hour ago
More
#Leafs lines at morning skate:

Hyman-Tavares-Marner
Marleau-Matthews-Nylander
Johnsson-Kadri-Kapanen
Ennis-Lindholm-Brown

Rielly-Hainsey
Gardiner-Zaitsev
Dermott-Ozhiganov
Marincin-Holl

Sparks
Andersen

aul Hendrick

@HennyTweets
1h1 hour ago
More
2nd power play unit includes Nylander, Gardiner, Ennis , Marleau and Johnsson. #Leafsforever
Thanks given by:
(2018-12-06, 11:46 AM)Fogelhund Wrote: Kristen Shilton

Verified account

@kristen_shilton
1h1 hour ago
More
#Leafs lines at morning skate:

Hyman-Tavares-Marner
Marleau-Matthews-Nylander
Johnsson-Kadri-Kapanen
Ennis-Lindholm-Brown

Rielly-Hainsey
Gardiner-Zaitsev
Dermott-Ozhiganov
Marincin-Holl

Sparks
Andersen

aul Hendrick

@HennyTweets
1h1 hour ago
More
2nd power play unit includes Nylander, Gardiner, Ennis , Marleau and Johnsson. #Leafsforever

Kapanen still cant get in there lol
Thanks given by:
Gotta manage his RFA contract cap hit somehow.... Put him on the PP, and he's a $5 million dollar man.
Thanks given by:
(2018-12-06, 09:25 AM)TeaBag Wrote:
(2018-12-05, 01:08 PM)LeafalCrusader Wrote: I liked the stacked unit we have already.  It it were me I'd leave it alone and let Nylander run the 2nd unit

Unit 1

Matthews Tavares Kadri 
Rielly Marner

Unit 2

Marleau Gardiner

Nice, and where would you see Willy positionally on this unit? Judging by how you organized the names you see him centering and perhaps being net front like Tavares?

I think Marleau would be the net front presence and Nylander would take the Marner set up man role.

Thanks given by:
(2018-12-06, 12:51 PM)LeafalCrusader Wrote:
(2018-12-06, 09:25 AM)TeaBag Wrote:

Unit 1

Matthews Tavares Kadri 
Rielly Marner

Unit 2

Marleau Gardiner

I think Marleau would be the net front presence and Nylander would take the Marner set up man role.

Yup, that's what I see too... can't wait to witness the cross seam tape to tape passes he used to feed Matthews on the PP... let's see who benefits from taking Matthews' spot, Johnsson I would guess since he is a lefty?
Thanks given by: