Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Valentines Day approaching, be careful when getting your Sweetheart a card...
Hallmark says it best..

Too much of Sunday is spent thinking about Monday.
Thanks given by: Lagavulin , Bong13
Well I already paid for this card so I'm not taking it back now
Thanks given by:
Lol that's funny. Took me a few minutes to realize the card was supposed to say aunt.

On a side note, does anyone have any cool Valentines Day plans?
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
(2019-02-12, 07:34 PM)bicboi Wrote: Lol that's funny. Took me a few minutes to realize the card was supposed to say aunt.

get a marker with the same color and fill in the A
cfl
Thanks given by:
Lol.....there are a lot of EX's out there.....

(you have to wonder how they missed this.)
Thanks given by: Mavid
My wife asked me this morning if we are exchanging gifts, I said no, don't need to. Now what do I do? Give her nothing and she gives me something. Give her something and she gets me nothing (I don't care but she might). She is also 4 months pregnant so all rational thought patterns are out the window. I should have just said yes I am buying her something.
Thanks given by:
(2019-02-12, 07:34 PM)bicboi Wrote: Lol that's funny. Took me a few minutes to realize the card was supposed to say aunt.

I'll be getting pegged..... full physical at a private clinic by firm sets up for its partners!
Thanks given by:
(2019-02-12, 09:04 PM)tm123 Wrote: My wife asked me this morning if we are exchanging gifts, I said no, don't need to.  Now what do I do?  Give her nothing and she gives me something.  Give her something and she gets me nothing (I don't care but she might).  She is also 4 months pregnant so all rational thought patterns are out the window.  I should have just said yes I am buying her something.

Buy something for the baby and present it as a gift to her. There's no way she could be made or read anything into that. And if she does, buy her the card in the OP.
Thanks given by:
Okay ya bunch of animals, listen to yer uncle Arsenal;

The key to a happy relationship is the spontaneous, random gift, or compliment.  So firstly, during the course of the year, whenever you are feeling it, you must act on it immediately.  That means, a note, a poem, a gift, a flower letting her know she's got you by the balls..I mean, that you love her.  For guys like Wilson, it means scrape her windshield and check her oil, and fluids before you do yer own car.  For guys like Ulu, it means shave your back once in a while, or wear a soft long sleeved t-shirt to bed.  For Bong it means letting her have the first pull from the bong once in a while.  For Pouz it means humming, not singing the Man from Lamancha theme song in the shower at 2am so your wife can sleep in sometimes.  For Bo it means turning off Leaf's tv sometimes, facing your wife, and listening to her.  You all get the idea...random, spontaneous kindnesses...love and affection is not a date on a calendar.

There's nothing spontaneous about Valentine's Day.  It's a script that has been written for you, and as an independent, free thinking contrarian type 'o guy, I abhor society dictating to me when I should express my affection to my wife.  So, do I do anything for my Valentine, on Valentine's Day?

If I want any chance at getting laid tomorrow night, yer gd right I do.
"To love life is to plant trees, under which shade you may never sit"
Thanks given by: Ululator , northern1
(2019-02-12, 11:36 PM)ZappaScores Wrote:
(2019-02-12, 09:04 PM)tm123 Wrote: My wife asked me this morning if we are exchanging gifts, I said no, don't need to.  Now what do I do?  Give her nothing and she gives me something.  Give her something and she gets me nothing (I don't care but she might).  She is also 4 months pregnant so all rational thought patterns are out the window.  I should have just said yes I am buying her something.

Buy something for the baby and present it as a gift to her. There's no way she could be made or read anything into that. And if she does, buy her the card in the OP.

Sounds good.  Haha, in her language the equivalent would probably be Teneg Pizda and my balls are not big enough for that.
Thanks given by:
(2019-02-13, 02:24 AM)Arsenal Wrote: Okay ya bunch of animals, listen to yer uncle Arsenal;

The key to a happy relationship is the spontaneous, random gift, or compliment.  So firstly, during the course of the year, whenever you are feeling it, you must act on it immediately.  That means, a note, a poem, a gift, a flower letting her know she's got you by the balls..I mean, that you love her.  For guys like Wilson, it means scrape her windshield and check her oil, and fluids before you do yer own car.  For guys like Ulu, it means shave your back once in a while, or wear a soft long sleeved t-shirt to bed.  For Bong it means letting her have the first pull from the bong once in a while.  For Pouz it means humming, not singing the Man from Lamancha theme song in the shower at 2am so your wife can sleep in sometimes.  For Bo it means turning off Leaf's tv sometimes, facing your wife, and listening to her.  You all get the idea...random, spontaneous kindnesses...love and affection is not a date on a calendar.

There's nothing spontaneous about Valentine's Day.  It's a script that has been written for you, and as an independent, free thinking contrarian type 'o guy, I abhor society dictating to me when I should express my affection to my wife.  So, do I do anything for my Valentine, on Valentine's Day?

If I want any chance at getting laid tomorrow night, yer gd right I do.

Unc Arse, I see you've switched from strong Portuguese rosé to porto to...um...you know, the heavy stuff.

I also see there's no limit to your brown-nosing your way in, so you can get your rocks off...
Good for you!

Gotta go for a back shave - see ya!
Why is common sense not so common?
Thanks given by: