Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Juniors
That looked in on the short side of Depietro. Waived off by the ref.
Thanks given by:
Replay shows it was a good call
Thanks given by:
Damn..
"I drink to make other people interesting"
~ E. Hemmingway
Thanks given by:
Bouchard was meant to be an Oiler!
Thanks given by:
(2018-12-31, 10:31 PM)CTS Wrote: Bouchard was meant to be an Oiler!

He really needs to work on his skating. And I mean REALLY. But if he does, he is so effective at the blue line with his vision and shot that he could be the #1 Edmonton is waiting for. I was really impressed with Bouchard last year when I watched him down the stretch with London. He just needs a more powerful and effective stride.
Thanks given by:
(2018-12-31, 10:20 PM)topgun Wrote:

That is unfortunate, but I see that all of the time even at the NHL level. D-man waits for rebounds while thinking the partner has him.
Thanks given by:
Yes, Philips and Glass job right there to shut that down and they failed. Not impressed at all with Philips in this game.
Thanks given by:
(2018-12-31, 10:31 PM)CTS Wrote: Bouchard was meant to be an Oiler!

Yep, he’s ready now. Call him up as soon as possible.
Thanks given by:
Jeff O'Neil had a bag stolen that contained his 1995 WJC Gold Medal in that bag. Crack heads will steal anything and if a bag is visible in a vehicle it's as good as gone. I don't know if it was taken from a vehicle but hopefully the medal is recovered.
Thanks given by:
Pretty sure he just ate it.
Thanks given by:
Why didn't have his medal at home, in a case, on display or something.

Did he have it in a bag, on him, for a particular purpose?
Thanks given by:
(2019-01-01, 12:18 AM)Chris D Wrote: Why didn't have his medal at home, in a case, on display or something.

It was a reunion of the '95 Gold Medal Team in Vancouver so he brought the medal along.
Thanks given by:
(2019-01-01, 12:42 AM)topgun Wrote:
(2019-01-01, 12:18 AM)Chris D Wrote: Why didn't have his medal at home, in a case, on display or something.

It was a reunion of the '95 Gold Medal Team in Vancouver so he brought the medal along.

ah...I see.

guess maybe for a photo op, it would be cool for everyone to have their medal.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
[Image: aE-zRYNNabQWpLx3pIqjtPiZxrV_urR9RKhsgu06...11-h758-no]
Thanks given by:
Games get real now.

Canada and Finland tomorrow (well tomorrow for me as I’m still 12 hours ahead of mountain time), Jan 2 at 6 eastern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Damned good effort by the boys. Maybe we will get another shot at 'em..  Wink

No big stars on this team Canada. I still say we win it all!
"Stand up for yourself young fellow. Nobody else is going to do it for you" 
Thanks given by:
(2018-12-31, 09:09 PM)Canucksfansince1989 Wrote: I hate to say it, but Noah Dobson has looked the best of all the d-men from last year's draft in this tournament. Yes, even better than Hughes and much better than Bouchard. Can skate, move the puck and other teams' forwards hate it when he's out there. He just looks like a #1 guy.

I think Coach Hunter disagrees with you. Only dman on the top PP? Bouchard. Down a goal, late stages of the game, goalie pulled, 5 forwards on the ice, guess who the 1 dman on the ice is? It’s Bouchard. Which dman does Hunter have on the ice more? Why would he put out Bouchard more if Dobson was much better?
Thanks given by:
LOL! There's a couple of my fellow Oilers fans who get EXTREMELY upset with even the smallest criticism of anything Oilers related. It's really something.

I was told yesterday how miserable & stupid I am for questioning Bouchard's positioning on a goal against & questioning Oilers management decisions. So careful what you say
Thanks given by: