Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yotes to be finallly sold?
dont shoot the messenger and not sure about this site.. the guy who wants to buy the Yotes is the same guy who tried to buy the Atlanta Hawks but was stopped by the NBA League from doing so.

https://www.nhltraderumors.me/2019/06/br...0.facebook
Thanks given by:
I didn't click the link but its been reported for a few days that the sale was in the final stages.
Thanks given by: LordFerg13
Sold to move or sold to remain in Glendale?
Thanks given by:
I don't know about the municipality of Glendale, but, not they aren't moving from Arizona.
Thanks given by:
Port Dover? Idk lol
Thanks given by:
(2019-06-12, 12:52 AM)LordFerg13 Wrote: Port Dover?  Idk lol

Aww move 'em to Anchorage. Let someone else have the road trip schedule from hell

If not there, then Honolulu.
Phill 2:10-11 
Thanks given by:
Is it that time of year again?

The yearly Coyotes sale.... yawn

Hurry up & move them already
Thanks given by:
The Coyotes are not moving out of Arizona any time in the near future.
Thanks given by:
(2019-06-12, 12:52 AM)LordFerg13 Wrote: Port Dover?  Idk lol

The Port Dover Shit Hawks!

I like it..... 
Grew up just north of Dover in Waterford.

The NHL are keen to move franchises to places without an arena, so the possibilities are high.
I hope they move the team elsewhere.
Thanks given by:
I don't think the league has any intention of agreeing for the franchise to be moved out of the area.

From accounts: "Meruelo's focus would be on making the team successful in Arizona"
Thanks given by:
(2019-06-12, 04:13 PM)Pouzar Wrote: I don't think the league has any intention of agreeing for the franchise to be moved out of the area.

From accounts: "Meruelo's focus would be on making the team successful in Arizona"

How many owners have tried to make the franchise successful since being relocated to Arizona ? Lol. 

Is Bettman that pig headed to realize he made a mistake having a team onArizona? 

Admit the failures and move the team already. Just because this new guy has money does not translate into success. Houston should be the new relocation.
Thanks given by:
How come people care so much about how billionaires invest their money? If some guy wants to dump $300,000,000 to grow hockey in Phoenix, why do you care?

This guy will make your annual salary in the amount of time it takes you to read this thread. Let him piss some money away. It provides cheap entertainment for people.
Thanks given by:
(2019-06-13, 02:45 PM)TheOilerFan83 Wrote: How come people care so much about how billionaires invest their money? If some guy wants to dump $300,000,000 to grow hockey in Phoenix, why do you care?

This guy will make your annual salary in the amount of time it takes you to read this thread. Let him piss some money away. It provides cheap entertainment for people.

I want that billionaire pissing away billions into another team. Preferably one at risk of relocating like Ottawa Sad
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Commissioner Gary Bettman has announced that the board of governors has approved the sale of the Arizona Coyotes to Alex Meruelo.

VIA NHL Report on FB
Thanks given by:
(2019-06-13, 02:45 PM)TheOilerFan83 Wrote: How come people care so much about how billionaires invest their money? If some guy wants to dump $300,000,000 to grow hockey in Phoenix, why do you care?

I wonder that as well. Still one only has to pay the odd visit to the off topic forum to see that people seem to care a great deal about what billionaires do with their money.
Liberty And Justice For Most.
Thanks given by:
(2019-06-12, 07:06 PM)LordFerg13 Wrote:
(2019-06-12, 04:13 PM)Pouzar Wrote: I don't think the league has any intention of agreeing for the franchise to be moved out of the area.

How many owners have tried to make the franchise successful since being relocated to Arizona ? Lol. 

Is Bettman that pig headed to realize he made a mistake having a team onArizona? 

Admit the failures and move the team already. Just because this new guy has money does not translate into success. Houston should be the new relocation.

Bettman had no problem relocating the Atlanta Thrashers to Winnipey because it made sense. I don't think Bettman is stupid, and if moving the Coyotes out of Arizona made more sense he would do it.
Thanks given by:
The initial plan was to list them for free on Kijiji, but people never take free stuff, you have to put a price on it so people think it actually has value.  Looks like it worked!
Thanks given by:
(2019-06-19, 05:00 PM)Widowmaker Wrote: I wonder that as well. Still one only has to pay the odd visit to the off topic forum to see that people seem to care a great deal about what billionaires do with their money.

You need to pay closer attention.

Nobody gives a shit how they spend their money, it's the the parasitical freeloading off society thing that pisses people off.
"I drink to make other people interesting"
~ E. Hemmingway
Thanks given by:
I think there is a very good chance we’ll see Arizona move to Houston.

Thanks given by: