Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Last Meal
So if you knew that it was your last day on earth and you were planning your last meal, what would it be?

For me it would be beef tatar and mushroom soup to start. For dinner it would be beef tenderloin grilled to a perfect medium rare, with a side of mushrooms, steamed king crab legs, and fries with chocoate pate with raspberry compote for dessert. I would have a ice cold draft beer with dinner and a glass of 40 year old whiskey with dessert.
Liberty And Justice For Most.
Thanks given by:
All of that plus a serving of improperly prepared pufferfish. If I’m going to go, it’s going to be on my own terms!
Thanks given by: poppabyrd
Barbecued ribeye (medium)
Stuffed potato
Green beans
Carrots
Garlic toast
My wife's homemade cheesecake
Rum and coke

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Fish and Chips and a diet Pepsi.
Butterscotch Sundae for dessert.
I was warned about the dangers of getting old, but I did it anyways. 
Thanks given by:
A Punjabi dish called Channa Bhatura (deep fried dough with chick pear curry) made by my gramz, bread pakoda's with sweet chutney, some fries from Costco, cup of tea or coffee made by myself, and chocolate/banana squares that I make. Gopd thread idea, reminds me of simple foods/snacks that can just make my day!
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
(2019-01-13, 05:14 PM)divit Wrote: Fish and Chips and a diet Pepsi.
Butterscotch Sundae for dessert.

Widowmaker is what you call High Maintenance. Divit is not.
The MB Trifecta: Low Cost, Low Risk, No Return
Thanks given by: divit
Dont care what the meal is but I'm washing it down with water from the Fountain of Youth and hoping for the best.
I have sex daily. I mean dyslexia.
Thanks given by: Highstyx
burger king
Life... dreams... hope...
Where do they come from?
And where do they go...?

Such meaningless things... I'll destroy them all!

Thanks given by:
A buffet of hookers and blow.
Thanks given by:
I think Widow is on the right track with the tenderloin and mushrooms.

If this is one of those loooong drawn out dinners with many courses;

A charcuterie board with Parisian dry cured sausage, ripe cheeses, and some olives and pickles and crostini...followed by a plate of pan seared scallops done in lemon butter and garlic as an appetizer, then the steak and zoomers with lightly sauteed green beans. This would be accompanied by a fine Italian red, and a dirty vodka martini or two. There would also have to be crusty French bread on the table throughout. I'll have a slice of Wifey's apple pie for desert, along with a bit of dark chocolate truffle and a glass of quality port. And to finish I'll have a Monte Cristo coffee with fresh whipped cream. And if I'm going to die anyway, give me a cigarette too.
"I drink to make other people interesting"
~ E. Hemmingway
Thanks given by:
I just hope I am able to decide it on my own.
cfl
Thanks given by:
Fugu, with a side of live octopus, and a bottle of Absinthe.  I am not going to risk eating deadly poisonous fishes while I am healthy, but if I going to die tomorrow, may as give it a try.
Thanks given by:
This is actually a very difficult question.

I would ask for a stay of execution so I can decide
Thanks given by:
I'm not even sure the answer to this question for me as I haven't had any of my favorite foods (burgers, tacos, etc.) in a few years - my choice #goals

Probably a couple of tacos to go with a cheddar and bacon burger with crispy fries.
Thanks given by:
impossible to come up with a set meal. All i know is it would be an all out junk food orgy!
Thanks given by:
If it was my last day on earth I would get stoned and eat what ever I find in my fridge
Thanks given by:
Püssÿ
Thanks given by:
There'd be candle light sending twinkles off my wife's large blue eyes, and a wood burning fire in the background, not too close to feel the heat, but close enough for the glow off of my wife's blonde curls.  There'd be wine...a ridiculously expensive Chateauneuf du Pape.  There'd be a light fragrance of baking bread coming from the oven mixing ever so subtly with Dior's Tender Poison coming from the nape of my wife's neck.  Snow gently falling outside the window highlighted by tiny, floating twinkle lights.  Soft, sexy jazz from the Bose speakers, just loud enough to be heard, but not too loud to interfere with whispered, loving conversation.

On the tv, over her shoulder, sound on mute, Zack Hyman pounding the Bruin rat who shall not be named into unconsciousness in the seventh game of the eastern final with the Leafs leading 5-0 with only 10 seconds left in the game.

Who gives a $&@? what we're actually eating!
"To love life is to plant trees, under which shade you may never sit"
Thanks given by:
Its interesting to note that your ultimate includes beating BOS int he ECF and not winning Stanley......
Thanks given by:
(2019-01-14, 04:15 AM)Pouzar Wrote: Its interesting to note that your ultimate includes beating BOS int he ECF and not winning Stanley......

Alright, alright.  A big steamy plate of fresh, home made Poutine, with squeaky fresh cheese curds and.....grampa Marleau with the winner in game seven against his old team, the Sharks.  Tears all around...and Arse dead of heart failure with a smile on his face.
"To love life is to plant trees, under which shade you may never sit"
Thanks given by: Pouzar