Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its me...lost my phone and all log-in info
okay...so i guess today being my birthday was a good day to do some housekeeping...lost my Iphone last week in Toronto and i cannot comment on here anymore...so i dropped the SN part and i'm just Leafaholic..and created a new account
Thanks given by:
(2018-07-31, 11:20 AM)Leafaholic Wrote: okay...so i guess today being my birthday was a good day to do some housekeeping...lost my Iphone last week in Toronto and i cannot comment on here anymore...so i dropped the SN part and i'm just Leafaholic..and created a new account

Maybe Lewis can help you with the login info?  Not sure if that's possible or not.
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday dude!
"Oh mischief, glorious mischief...I do so love it!"
Thanks given by:
Happy Birthday man. Enjoy the day
"Today is the best day of your life"
Thanks given by:
First and foremost, Happy Birthday Man!

Confused as to why a lost phone = new account.

Confused

I have either lost, broken or upgraded at least 4 or 5 phones during my time on here and I just log in to my account from the new one when I get it.
Thanks given by:
Happy Birthday!!!
Thanks given by:
(2018-07-31, 03:01 PM)Bo Dangles Wrote: First and foremost, Happy Birthday Man!

Confused

I have either lost, broken or upgraded at least 4 or 5 phones during my time on here and I just log in to my account from the new one when I get it.

i tried but for some reason i could no longer log in on my work lap top and all my info was on old phone..oh well..i wanted to drop the SN part for awhile..
Thanks given by:
(2018-08-01, 08:11 AM)SNLeafaholic Wrote:
(2018-07-31, 03:01 PM)Bo Dangles Wrote: First and foremost, Happy Birthday Man!

Confused

i tried but for some reason i could no longer log in on my work lap top and all my info was on old phone..oh well..i wanted to drop the SN part for awhile..

If you pm Shadylane I think he will be able to help you change your moniker.
Thanks given by: SNLeafaholic
Happy Birthday!
"These things have a way of working themselves out. I'm gonna let the liquor do the thinking."
Thanks given by:
I have all my info and password in the ICloud so I can access it from all 3 Apple devices I have. Otherwise I would be totally lost!
Thanks given by:
Millard was so upset by this news he is leaving SN. Does one, lol, Grin, have any thing to do with the other?
Thanks given by: Leafaholic
Happy Birthday my friend!!!!
GREAT TRADE - LAMORIELLO FOR TAVARES 
Thanks given by: