Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its that time...everyone pay attention
yeah so i don't partake in most threads because i'm sick of the bullshit posts by certain people who claim to be Leafs fans but dump on our players endlessly.! so i've heard people talk of the "ignore button" and i think its time for a lot of us to USE IT.!! happy posting and we will see what happens
Thanks given by: ckendall , CaperLeaf , CaperLeaf
What's up with the periods before your exclamation points? It's quite unusual.
Thanks given by:
(2018-12-08, 04:02 PM)TeaBag Wrote: What's up with the periods before your exclamation points? It's quite unusual.

lol

just noticed that myself..i am a tad unusual myself.
Thanks given by:

I've been obnoxious....I've been unconscious....I've been all kinds of things that are hard to spell.

Stephen Bruton
Thanks given by:
How about empirical statements, like Sparks sucks Happy
Thanks given by:
(2018-12-08, 03:56 PM)Leafaholic Wrote: yeah so i don't partake in most threads because i'm sick of the bullshit posts by certain people who claim to be Leafs fans but dump on our players endlessly.! so i've heard people talk of the "ignore button" and i think its time for a lot of us to USE IT.!! happy posting and we will see what happens

Are you talking about me? You could at least have had enough guts to say so. 

Do you want me to leave this forum so you can all have your hug fest? Enjoy.
"Stand up for yourself young fellow. Nobody else is going to do it for you" 
Thanks given by:
No. As obnoxious as some of your posts are, you and I would get along just fine over a pint.

But once my beer is done, I'm probably going to leave.
"Oh mischief, glorious mischief...I do so love it!"
Thanks given by:
(2018-12-10, 08:21 AM)MisterZ Wrote: No. As obnoxious as some of your posts are, you and I would get along just fine over a pint.

But once my beer is done, I'm probably going to leave.

Not me.!! i chose not to associate with people like that and i'm not like that in my day to day life so i see no need to mix people like that in here.
Thanks given by:
The two Leafaholics on this thread both have an unusual use of periods and exclamation points side by side.

Leafaholic: "i'm sick of the bullshit posts by certain people who claim to be Leafs fans but dump on our players endlessly.!"

SNLeafaholic: "Not me.!! i chose not to associate with people like that"

Neither one of them capitalizes the letter i when using it as a pronoun either.
Thanks given by:
It is the same poster with 2 accounts. The OP’s first post explains the change in name. Maybe he logged in with the wrong account.
Thanks given by: TeaBag , TeaBag
That explains a lot.!!

The title of the thread told me to pay attention.. and i started paying attention to the OP's grammar cause i didn't see anything else we were supposed to pay attention to.!!
Thanks given by:
(2018-12-08, 05:58 PM)himmelblau Wrote: How about empirical statements, like Sparks sucks Happy

Because he does suck lol. 

Speaking of which Chad Johnson is on waivers
Thanks given by: