Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
the Trump thread.
(2016-12-30, 04:20 PM)miltonred Wrote:
(2016-12-30, 03:40 PM)Oilking Wrote:
(2016-12-30, 03:38 PM)Bo Dangles Wrote: Are you ok Pouz?

What we should do is try to figure out why Pouz keeps posting this way.

And then offer to pay for him to have a manicure.

I had a mani (and a pedi) last Thursday before we left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(2016-12-30, 01:52 PM)Oilking Wrote: It is only fitting that conservatives in this forum are attempting to silence/limit conversations about an ultra right politician who may have a major impact on Canada, consider that same politician has repeatedly expressed his want to censor the American media.  Congrats to those who are against freedom of speech!

I hope you haven't been paying attention to any president in the last 60 years. 

They've all tried silencing media, dating back to JFK.
Thanks given by:
In what specific way did Obama try to silence the media?
Thanks given by:
If I am recalling correctly, and I am not, he ordered the FCC to shut down Fox News.
Thanks given by:

Meet Paula White.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...m=facebook
 "covfefe" 

Thanks given by: Lagavulin , CaperLeaf
All I will say is this, do we need a new thread when an idiot like Trump does something on Twit ter No I don't think so!
After All, Life Goes On!!
Thanks given by:
More Trump threads means less posts from me, the rest of you seem to enjoy them so I am glad for that.
Thanks given by: CaperLeaf
(2016-12-30, 04:27 PM)poppabyrd Wrote: It's interesting that on these boards I've heard significant criticism towards Obama's Russia policy.  (He's ineffective!  He won't stop Putin in any way!).....similar to criticisms towards Justin Trudeau.  

Now that Trump is openly displaying a complete demonstration of appeasement, many of the same critics are nodding in approval.  Ask Neville Chamberlain how well that worked out.

Got that covered, I just don't like politicians from any country!
Thanks given by:
(2016-12-30, 09:14 PM)Bong13 Wrote: More Trump threads means less posts from me, the rest of you seem to enjoy them so I am glad for that.

I've got to post something somewhere the Trump stuff has me spending more time in the Leaf forum.
 "covfefe" 

Thanks given by:
When I think of Trump I think of an old Simon and Garfunkel song!

The Sounds of Silence. It starts out, "Hello darkness my old friend, I have come to talk to you again"
Thanks given by: Doppelganger
(2016-12-30, 09:21 PM)Doppelganger Wrote:
(2016-12-30, 09:14 PM)Bong13 Wrote: More Trump threads means less posts from me, the rest of you seem to enjoy them so I am glad for that.

I've got to post something somewhere the Trump stuff has me spending more time in the Leaf forum.

My wife was watching a program on Detour channel tonight, "Mysteries at the White House". One was the saga of Nixon demanding before he finally resigned that CIA tell the FBI to back off on investing Nixon on the Watergate Tapes. I wonder how long in Trump's presidency that the FB!/CIA starts investigating him, lol!
Thanks given by: Doppelganger
Problems in Utah as a petition and quitting members speak out against the Mormon Tabernacle Choir performing at Drumpfs inauguration.
Thanks given by:
(2016-12-30, 09:39 PM)miltonred Wrote: Problems in Utah as a petition and quitting members speak out against the Mormon Tabernacle Choir performing at Drumpfs inauguration.

And half of the Rockets don't want to go either!
Thanks given by: poppabyrd
They should join together.
The Mormon Tabernacle Rockettes!
They could flash their magic underwear and bless Trump.
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned"
Thanks given by:
(2016-12-30, 09:44 PM)CaperLeaf Wrote:
(2016-12-30, 09:39 PM)miltonred Wrote: Problems in Utah as a petition and quitting members speak out against the Mormon Tabernacle Choir performing at Drumpfs inauguration.

Many celebrities want nothing to do with it.
Warning:  Brain May not be Engaged.
Thanks given by:

Then they shouldn't go. But they shouldn't be surprised when the girls that backfill suddenly end up as first line chorus girls either. I'm sure California has a dance line where they can find work.
Thanks given by: CaperLeaf
(2016-12-30, 10:24 PM)oilyrider Wrote:

Then they shouldn't go. But they shouldn't be surprised when the girls that backfill suddenly end up as first line chorus girls either. I'm sure California has a dance line where they can find work.

You haven't been paying attention. Entertainers from all over the US have been tripping over each other in their rush to avoid being associated with him. Now all of a sudden it's going to be a bad career move to decline?

Lol.
Thanks given by:
(2016-12-30, 10:31 PM)Limestoner Wrote:

You haven't been paying attention. Entertainers from all over the US have been tripping over each other in their rush to avoid being associated with him. Now all of a sudden it's going to be a bad career move to decline?

Lol.

You haven't been paying attention. If you don't want to support something...don't. If it affects your future employment you might have to consider your priorities lol
Thanks given by:
(2016-12-30, 10:35 PM)oilyrider Wrote:
(2016-12-30, 10:31 PM)Limestoner Wrote:

Lol.

You haven't been paying attention. If you don't want to support something...don't. If it affects your future employment you might have to consider your priorities lol
Like mom always said, if everyone was jumping over a cliff doesn't mean you have to jump over a cliff
Thanks given by:
My point was that it is highly unlikely to have a negative effect on anyone's future employment. In fact, the reverse may well end up being true.

Methinks you are ascribing far too much prestige to this gig.

On an aside, I think the Rockettes who do show up should show up wearing codpieces...you know, for ***** grab protection. Grin
Thanks given by: