Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3 Average
the Trump thread.
(2017-11-18, 10:55 AM)Oilking Wrote:
(2017-11-17, 08:06 PM)Ryu65 Wrote: Wtf is Trump doing to America?

Doing what he has always done and always what he was going to do, screw over average Americans in favor of him and his rich friends. 

He is a con man. Trump university was a con for him to make tons of money off of struggling individuals. This is simply a bigger con.

you  wait until you sink your teeth into a Trump Steak..greatest steak ever in the world of steaks..! biggest too
its actually quite funny that he sells steaks because his choice of cooked steak is a well done leatheresque type.!
Thanks given by: Oilking
(2017-11-18, 02:23 PM)SNLeafaholic Wrote:
(2017-11-18, 10:55 AM)Oilking Wrote:
(2017-11-17, 08:06 PM)Ryu65 Wrote: Wtf is Trump doing to America?

Doing what he has always done and always what he was going to do, screw over average Americans in favor of him and his rich friends. 

He is a con man. Trump university was a con for him to make tons of money off of struggling individuals. This is simply a bigger con.

you  wait until you sink your teeth into a Trump Steak..greatest steak ever in the world of steaks..! biggest too
its actually quite funny that he sells steaks because his choice of cooked steak is a well done leatheresque type.!

I'm amazed there are not Trump cars.
In my defense, the moon was full and I was left unsupervised.
Thanks given by: Oilking
^^^^^Divit you crack me up.!

Trump cars MAGA..only part made in USA is the Trump sticker on back...99.9% of the rest was made in some sweatshop in some far off land..just the way the Trumps like it..
Thanks given by:
(2017-11-18, 02:25 PM)divit Wrote: I'm amazed there are not Trump cars.

You mean like this one?   Laugh

[Image: donald_trump_s_presidential_campaign_car...eed6b8.jpg]
Thanks given by: divit , Oilking , SNLeafaholic
Thanks given by:
The father of one of the basketball players brought home from China was not sufficiently thankful to Trump.
Thanks given by:
It doesn't matter what happens the rest of the year, the Donald Trump-Lavar Ball feud is my favourite 2017 storyline
 'The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.'
Thanks given by:
(11 hours ago)divit Wrote: The father of one of the basketball players brought home from China was not sufficiently thankful to Trump.

Trump's base loves him putting ungrateful blacks in their place. 

Here's another tweet, full of class:

Thanks given by:
Hillary responded to that tweet.

HRC's response last night: "Apparently, my former opponent is obsessed with my speaking out. Apparently, there was another, somebody told me, tweet today. Honestly, between tweeting and golfing how does he get anything done?"
Thanks given by:
(11 hours ago)Unreal Wrote:
(11 hours ago)divit Wrote: The father of one of the basketball players brought home from China was not sufficiently thankful to Trump.

Trump's base loves him putting ungrateful blacks in their place. 

Here's another tweet, full of class:

How the GOP does not enact the 25th amendment is beyond me and i'm totally confused by their actions.? 
 now he is trying to take full credit for something that was going to happen all on its own...the Liar-in-chief fails ever to mention that the three were ACCUSED and not CONVICTED.? yet he saved them.? i hate that Ball character(loudmouth) but kudos's to him for standing up telling it the way it is.
Thanks given by:
Lavar Ball should have left well enough alone.

But trump engaging like this is beyond stupid.

Such an idiot.
Thanks given by:
I think I read somewhere that the President of the United States must be at least 35 yrs old.

But they went ahead and elected a five yr old.
Thanks given by:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/18/politics/a...index.html

Key word is “illegal”. How does the General determine that???

Bit of. Catch 22 here. We don’t want the idiot trump launching nukes BUT the whole basis of nuclear defence IS than an order to launch MUST be obeyed!!!!

Illegal does not equal immoral. If trump ever orders first strike it would be immoral especially if it was retaliation to a slight from Kim.
Thanks given by:
(11 hours ago)divit Wrote: Hillary responded to that tweet.

HRC's response last night: "Apparently, my former opponent is obsessed with my speaking out. Apparently, there was another, somebody told me, tweet today. Honestly, between tweeting and golfing how does he get anything done?"

He doesn't. 

And the whole world is thankful.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by: